advenco Consulting GmbH
Managing director: Michael Fatum
Phone: +49 641 79497 - 11
Fax: +49 641 79497 - 29
VAT identification number
Protecting the individual's privacy on the internet is crucial to the future of internet-based business and the move toward a true internet economy. advenco has created this privacy statement to demonstrate our firm commitment to the individual's right to privacy. This policy outlines our personal information handling practices for this website.
This Privacy Statement covers this website and other sites that reference this Privacy Statement. Some advenco entities, programs and/or sites may have their own, possibly different, privacy statements. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of each of the websites or program information you visit or review.
Global Privacy Fundamentals
Our privacy practices reflect current global principles and standards on handling personal information. These principles include notice of data use, choice of data use, data access, data integrity, security, onward transfer, and enforcement/oversight. We abide by the privacy laws in the countries where we do business.
By using this website, you consent to the collection and use of the information as described here. If we decide to make changes to this Privacy Statement, we will post the changes on this site so that you will always know what information we collect, and how we use it.
From time to time, as may be required by applicable law, we may also seek your explicit consent to process certain data and information collected on this website or volunteered by you.
Collection and Processing of Your Personal Data
To serve you better and understand your needs and interests, advenco collects, exports, and uses personal information with adequate notice and consent, along with required filings with data protection authorities, when applicable.
We may further collect and process any information and data that you volunteer to us, e.g. when you register for events, subscribe to newsletters, participate in online surveys, discussion groups or forums, or when make purchases.
Use and Purpose of Collected Personal Data
The information advenco collects to understand your needs and interest helps us deliver a consistent and personalized experience. We will use such information only as described in this Privacy Statement and/or in the way we specify at the time of collection. We will not subsequently change the way your personal data is used without your consent, as required by applicable law. Some of the ways we may use your personal data include, but are not limited to:
• To process your orders and deliver the products and services that you have ordered;
• To keep you up to date on the latest product announcements, software updates, software upgrades, security patches, system enhancements, special offers, and other information. This may occasionally include information from other technology companies or business partners;
• To tailor information about our products and services to your individual interests. For example, during a visit to our site, it allows us to provide you with specific information on products and services that may be of interest;
• To provide the ability to create personal profile areas and view protected content;
• To provide the ability to contact you, and provide you with shipping and billing information, and to provide customer feedback and support;
• To provide contests, sweepstakes or other marketing or promotional activities. Personal data may be collected to administer those programs;
• To conduct questionnaires and surveys in order to provide better products and services to our customers and end users. Your completion of any questionnaires is voluntary;
• To support recruitment inquiries; and
• To meet contractual obligations.
When you view one of our Web sites, we may store some data on your computer in the form of a "cookie" to automatically recognize your PC next time you visit. Cookies can help us in many ways, for example, by allowing us to tailor a Web site to better match your interests or to store your password to save you having to re-enter it each time. If you do not wish to receive cookies, please configure your Internet browser to erase all cookies from your computer's hard drive, block all cookies or to receive a warning before a cookie is stored.
If you choose to give us your e-mail address, we will communicate with you via e-mail. We do not share your e-mail address with others. You can choose not to receive any more e-mail at any time.
Depending on how your e-mail application is set up, information about you may be transmitted automatically when you send e-mail to us.
If you choose to register for third-party services, we may need to send some information from your advenco registration to the service provider, possibly including your e-mail address.
Links to Other Sites
This site may contain links to other sites. advenco is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other websites.
Questions and Comments
advenco will respond to reasonable requests to review your personal data and to correct, amend or delete any inaccuracies. If you have any questions or comments about the advenco Privacy Statement, please click on "Contact" and send us your questions and feedback. Please check this page regularly to keep up-to-date.
advenco Consulting GmbH
Telefon: + 49 641 79 497-10
Fax: + 49 641 79 497-29